Coaching & Profile Reports
Mycoach delivers two behavioural reports. Both reports used together
provide a powerful tool for coaching and working with others.
1. Personal Profile is a summary report that describes a personís
View a sample Client
2. Coaching Guide is a 17 page report containing detailed
information on how best to communicate and work with that particular
View a sample
Profile reflects your behavioural style. Reports are easy to read,
reliable, and contain valuable information that will help you understand
yourself and how others see you.
- Your personal style
- Key words that describe you
- How to improve your effectiveness
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- Career opportunities best suited to you.
The Coaching Guide is your guide on how you should coach and motivate
others. It answers the question of how to work with and coach people
of styles different to yours.
Information vital to your coaching success, such as;
- Understanding behavioural styles.
- Modifying your own style to improve your effectiveness as a coach
- How to inspire styles different to yours
- Understanding essential behavioural differences
- How to coach, train, mentor and advise each style.
- Career Guide and best job for each style.
- Working preferences
- Decision making
- Styles under stress
- Style strengths and weaknesses
- Thinking and Acting styles
- Learning Styles
- Coaching Teams
To read reports, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader
For reasons of virus protection and security Mycoach delivers
reports in a PDF format and to read you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader
installed on your computer. You can obtain a copy for free at the Adobe web
site - www.adobe.com